Dream art- Eujeykalsaurus

First off, I know that I've been on a dinosaur binge lately, but that's not why I painted this pic. This is a screenshot of a dream I had last night. It was one of those vivid, picture-perfect dreams full of cinematic shots that I just had to make a movie off of. Unfortunately, I don't have $50 million, so here's just a watercolor.
Secondly, it's not any known species of dinosaur. It looks a lot like a Parasaurolophus, but I believe that I called it a Eujeykalsaurus. It lives in the frozen southern wastes to raise its young. In the winter, its back actually freezes over, forming the strange, icy spires. Fortunately, its leathery hide is suited specifically to suit such cold conditions. I would have gotten more into its biology, but my sister woke me up in the middle of it. DARN YOU!
Third, the original painting is too large to scan into a computer on my handy 12x9, so I had to take a photo. Just in case you were wondering about the graphics.
Enjoy!
Painted with Watercolors.

Comments

Read Next