Epiphany

I just came back from Denver a half-hour ago. It was for a Creative Careers Festival, (Makes sense, Colorado has the fifth highest concentration of professional artists of any US state.) but I was able to get a few pics in there. Namely the above one.
Anyways, while I was eating pasta and enjoying the Flobots' performance afterwards, I realized something. The art I saw there wasn't like my art. It didn't have any story or continuity to it. To the average onlooker, it was all a bunch of dots. Yet people loved it. It was mentally enriching and probably more intense than anything I could make. So, on the way back to home (and internet access) I tried to make a piece as abstract as I could. This, coincidentally, led to a logo.
Taken in Denver, edited in photoshop.

Comments

Read Next