Midnight Snack

Is it any secret that I'm a big fan of Acrocanthosaurus?
This was originally intended to be a submission for Palaeocast's Facebook.Twitter competition. Unfortunately, there was a little confusion with the rules. See, no professional entries were allowed and, since this website has a portfolio that is partially dedicated to prehistoric animals (not dedicated, but it has quite a few in there,) this piece counted as such.
I'm not complaining, of course. The guys over at Palaeocast are great, and I still advise people to participate in their contest. Besides, I'd give up this site as soon as I'd give up on the pursuit of knowledge and wisdom, and if you know me, that's saying a lot.
I'm sure more opportunities like that will come up sooner or later. Until then, stay tuned...
...or... logged in?
Again, I'm really bad at metaphors.

Rendered in Photoshop

Comments

Read Next