Happy Star Wars Day!


You know how I said I don't like doing FanArt?
Well, even though I thought doing something for "Star Wars would be fun, it was much less enjoyable than it looks. Rancors are just so darn tricky. Not only that, but I eventually had to revert to the dishonorable sin of (gasp!) modelling!
And it still looks sloppy!
Oh well. I suppose if there's anything to do this type of thing for, it may as well be Star Wars. I won't call it my end-all obsession, but it's still a great series that originally did so much for cinema as we know it. I'm looking forward to J.J. Abram's reboot but, until then, we have three of the best films of all time we can enjoy, as long as we have a functional VHS player.
May the Fourth... er, Force be with you.

Rendered in Photoshop, all properties shown above owned by Disney 2013, No infringement intended.

Comments

Read Next