Dino Hunter- the Book of Mordecai

I don't think it's any big surprise that my Dino Hunter Piece from two years ago didn't quite catch the image I was going for. I just never got around to making one that did.
Now that I have, I was also able to elaborate on the story.
Five hundred years after the world was rocked by an apocalypse, prehistoric monsters dominate the landscape. The human race was driven to its knees, scattered into tribes in the wake of the following disasters. To combat this, an elite team of hunters was formed to be prepared for any attack. One day, though, a young man gets more than he bargained for when he follows the trail of mysterious sightings. What he finds will take him farther than he ever imagined, battling monsters and learning that the world may be bigger than you thought, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't stop fighting.

Multimedia, rendered in Blender 2.6, Photoshop, and pencil.

Comments

Read Next