Now on DeviantArt!


You may be thinking, 'Wheja. why do your images have your logo for four posts in a row?'
Well, this last week, I finally made the choice to sign up for DeviantArt's services. As soon as I signed up, I saw that they changed the logo for marketing purposes, and everyone was showing their interpretation of it. I figured I might as well cash in.
As for you, my trusty, loyal, faithful fan base, this transfer won't change anything in the foreseeable future. In fact, the sign-up was a purely professional decision. Art will still be posted here regularly according to the (admittedly) loose schedule we've formulated. We still look forward to your dedication and views for as long as this site is up.
You can visit my profile here.

Rendered in Blender, edited in Photoshop

Comments

Read Next