No Rest for the Wicked

It's long enough after Christmas to post dinosaur pics, right?
Good? Okay.
Here's my long-awaited return to the graphic tablet, and this time, it looks much better if I do say so myself. Sure, this looks different than how I prefer my Tyrannosaurids, but this was intended more as a personal test anyways. Now that I know that I can keep the picture's quality, let's get to the story!

This lone wanderer is searching the wastes for a scrap of food. Based on his coloring, he may have come from someplace semi-aquatic, but the climate has become much drier in the Late Cretaceous than it used to be. In the north, the rivers and lakes dried up, leaving dry beds waiting for glaciers to fill them. Until then, though, the inhabitants are left wandering, looking for any signs of life.
As bad as it is for the herbivores, imagine being such a specialized carnivore in this situation?

Rendered in Photoshop

Comments

Read Next