Th'Den Wheja Museum of Natural Sciences - 4 years later




First off, yes, I put a flag in the courtyard when I said I wouldn't but I only put my own site's banner on it. Do with that information what you will.
Since I first brought the idea of the TW Museum to life, I've learned a lot about the world. More than just learning to use node shading in Blender, most of my assumptions about life have changed. Science has progressed nearly infinitely in that time, but I've also seen the lengths people will go through to try to ignore it, stifle it even. My skills outside of the topics on this site have been tested with varied levels of success to say the least. On lighter notes, I've also found more people who are willing to hear and spread the messages I believe in, and compared to that time before college, I've found places I can flourish because of them.
So let me put these here with this simple message:
Science, charity, and passion are for everybody. In spite of the chaos that is the universe and society, we are still here and all have the opportunity to change them for the better. Even if it takes the entirety of the week to get just three images at 1080p, it's worth more than if they had never been made. We are proud as long as we are progressing.

For art!
For Science!!
FOR ADVENTURE!!!

Rendered in Blender 2.8 Cycles

Commission Prices:  $360 (Outdoor, open ($60) x Film Model (x6)), $480 (Indoor, cluttered($80) x Film Model (x6)), $240 (Indoor, clean ($40) x Film Model (x6))

Comments

Read Next