...Coming Soon?


I meant to get back to this site a LONG time ago, but I had to take a bit of an unannounced break to get a quote-en-quote "real job." I personally would love to keep doing this for free, but dimension-trotting isn't exactly something that puts food on the table. That, and when you consider that my workspace needs an upgrade (these ten seconds took a solid twenty hours to render on my PC, which I may have bragged about without knowing just how terrible an i3 processor was) means I have quite a bit of funding I need to do if I really want to take you guys along for the ride.
Yes, this is still a reminder that our Patreon is still up and running, and we can take commissions through Paypal if you want to reach higher limits even faster. At my current rate, we'll reach a top-quality PC sometime in early January, but I dare you to help us get there faster!

Without further ado, this animation was done a while ago to test overall dinosaur animation, but mostly muscle rigging and softbody dynamics. It would be a nice example of what you could see in a documentary-style dive into prehistory and, again, this and more will be in store as soon as our finances reach a more acceptable limit.
Food for thought.

Rendered in Blender 2.7, Composited in Blender 2.8

Comments

Read Next