Wasteland Flower


Oddly enough, I can say for a fact that this is dream art.
It was about a week ago when I had it, but I still remember it fairly clearly. At first, it was a typical dream of mine- hence the color scheme. It started off with a Shadow of the Colossus-styled campaign where I had to hunt down several large monsters, although I wasn't really told what I was fighting for this time. After a few bizarre creatures (A large, hairy beast; a half-decayed skeleton, and a magma formation), I was tasked with downing one last task..
...Enter this lovely thing.
The dream thankfully ended before I could, but I still had a few questions. Chief among them were "Why was this game nothing like Shadow?" and "How much did I really want what I was doing this for?"

Rendered in Photoshop

Comments

Read Next