20,000 Views!


Wow! Th'Den Wheja Productions has just crossed over 20,000 page views! This could mean one of two things:

  1. Our popularity has increased over the past two years, pushing us from the lower ranks up to a gallery that has been viewed in over 20 different countries including Russia, Germany, and France. In which case, I'd like to say Thank you for your dedication and patience. Keeping this up for two years now hasn't been as easily as I would have liked to imagined, but it really helped knowing that I had an international fan base behind me!
  2. One guy is just messing around with the refresh button. In which case, thank you for the false guise of success!
Here's a small token of my appreciation. Thank you, and keep watching the clouds for more art pieces!

Rendered in Photoshop.

Comments

Read Next