Happy Hallowe'en! - 2019 Poll Extension

Hey, fans! It's the time of year again where all of everybody's favorite monsters and deepest nightmares come out to play on the street!
Or it's the time where kids dress up and threaten their neighbors for candy, Either one.
This heads up is for this year's Creature Cabal. The current poll will need to be extended for another week. This is partially to allow more votes to go through before it closes, but it also expands the time for new submissions to be entered. I've been having a hard time keeping up with my site, but I'me not giving up yet! I've been studying anatomy and ecology, myths and legends, and even games to help boost creativity. I'll point out a few books below that I've found helpful if you like what we do here.
Stay tuned!

Dinosaur Art: the World's Greatest Paleoart  edited by Steve white

Fantasy Genesis: a Creativity Game for Fantasy Artists by Chuck Lukacs

Science of Creature Design: Understanding Animal Anatomy and
Principles of Creature Design: Creating Imaginary Animals by Terryl Whitlatch

Comments

Read Next