Deinonychus- The Counterbalance


Ah, the museum experience. A presentation of the culmination of all of mankind's greatest achievements and innovations. There was always something soothing to me about the cool darkness of it all. It was always there, but the airiness of every museum I visited accounted for the scale. It was all one room, but it was still nature, wild and untamed, asking to be learned about.
Or was it just me?
I don't know, I've had a long history of being the only one interested in these types of things.
What do you guys think? Are Computer-generated fossils the niche of this site? Is there something else we've done that you really want to see more of? Please let us know through the comments below or social media to show your support!

Rendered in Blender 2.7
View the Model in VR on SketchFab !

Comments

Read Next