Thyrokys - Creature Cabal Winner!

Whew! October is over, and I can finally return to my dinosaur/space corner where I belong.
I know I didn't manage to release an ink drawing EVERY day, largely due to college homework deadlines and such, but I've also been making progress in other areas of this site. For instance, work has begun on another animated short film- not based off of one of my ideas, but I did help with the designs. There's no word yet on the release date, but I imagine it will be in a few months if all goes well.
Speaking of my to-do list, the next member of the Creature Cabal has been voted by you, our amazing fans! This year's winner: the Jovian SkyWhale! I may end up doing just a marathon of these short films to get that one out by next Halloween, but it IS something I really enjoy doing.
Have an awesome week, everybody! Enjoy the raptor!

Rendered in Graphite and Colored Pencil

Comments

Read Next