Th'Den Wheja - Unison Overlook

Remember in Wheja's bio when he said how he lived in Unison city?
I bet you never guessed it had such a view.

Rendered in Photoshop...

...and before I head on out, there is something to show off.
As you may have caught on, today is my birthday, and I'm feeling pretty vain. So, I'm gonna take a second to show off what I got. (Don't worry; it pertains to you as an audience!)


No, it's not the fact that I use the dinner table as a desk on occasion. Shut up.
This is a new computer. My old one was getting pretty slow, hence the erratic posting schedule. This one is fitted up with Windows 10 and an Intel Dual Core i3-6100U processor: loads faster than the computer I got in 2010.
I've already downloaded Photoshop, Anime Studio 6, Blender 2.7, and an open-source frame animation software called Opentoonz. (link here) I'm still working on getting Clickteam Fusion 2 in there, now that I can actually play the games I develop.
Things are really looking up!

(P.S., If anyone asks, tell them this is for college.)

Comments

Read Next