Th'Den Wheja Museum of Natural Sciences - Lobby


Here's me exploring some attempt at architecture.
I've been thinking a lot about the end goal of this site. For a while, I was just putting art up here for art's sake. That may be good for a little while for me, but what about you guys? What would my audience benefit from a random collection of drawings of space, aliens, and dinosaurs? There needed to be a bit more direction.
Then I got the idea of a more unified scientific community. A lot of scientists say that they can't properly progress in their field because they've only been trained to study the applications of their work in that particular field. What if there was a place for scientists of every discipline to gather and discuss findings? How would the structure of a prehistoric amphibian's limbs lead to the development of better prosthetics, or maybe the molecular structure of a quartz crystal to sturdier building designs?
That's what the museum would be for; it would study how we learn about those fields to help us learn how to progress in them.
Maybe I'm just being a hopeless romantic at this point, but I do like the idea.

Rendered in Blender, Edited in Photoshop

Comments

Read Next