Requiem

This here was a test of a few different things.
  1. Blender's Toon Shader. I wanted to work it out into a psuedo-traditional style that more closely matches my sketchbook drawings. If I could find some way to make the outlines bolder over the backdrop, I'd say it works pretty well.
  2. Overlaying objects/materials in other programs. The face was drawn in Photoshop, as you could probably from the incoherence between the girl and her reflection.I do like the art style and am working on ways to improve it.
  3. Modest Female Fantasy Fashion. I think it was a horrible disaster, but I haven't consulted any fashion experts yet.
Let us know what you think of our new art style in the comments below. Thank you for your feedback!

Rendered in Blender 2.6, Edited in Photoshop

Comments

Read Next