Sole Survivor


Name: Sgt. Jeremiah Sanders
Location: Asimov Crater, Mars
Time: 12:39 PM, June 25, 2025
Situation: Desperate.

Mission Log: Day 0 after contact. The landing module experienced some malfunction when entering the atmosphere. Due to a fuel leakage to the starboard propeller, the ship spiraled out of control before hitting the surface at 15 thousand miles per hour. The impact threw me and a handful of others away from the crash enough to experience little of the explosion. After about three hours of unconsciousness, though, I surveyed the site. No survivors of the first crew have been found yet.
I am now currently making my way towards the living units to the north. Due to our departure from the planned course, I and any other survivors may not be able to arrive at the rendezvous point for hours. At this point, all I can hope is that I arrive before the oxygen runs out, or worse, that a solar flare doesn't strike the planet before I can make it to shelter.

End Log.

Rendered in Photoshop on a Graphic Tablet

Comments

Read Next