Desolate Winds

This is just a show of the awesome power of creativity and the knowledge of photo manipulation and the ability to create and destroy entire universes in the blink of an eye using the amazing power of the computer! MWAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Sorry, I just experienced an evil euphoria.
Anyways, this was inspired while I was listening to my music playlist. Up came a song by Cryoshell called "Bye bye, Babylon." Yeah, I know, not a whole lot of creativity here, but I wanted to catch some idea of the destruction of grandeur civilizations. Then I came up with a whole apocalyptic scenario. Here it is:

In the far future of an alternate universe, man has tried to conquer the moon. To make life as easy as possible, we tried to light off explosions to make room for civilizations. Of course, this ended up accidentally blowing the moon to shreds. The rotation of the Earth became distabilized, and exceedingly random. Soon, the winds were growing stronger and stronger....
Photo found online. Manipulated in photoshop.

Comments

Read Next