Unison Approach

 


I've been doing a lot of thinking over the time I've been out, and I hope you all have been doing so as well.

I thought I'd come back with my notes on Unison, my six-dimensional civilization. We've seen a few depictions of it already on this site, but the problem with those depictions is that it tried to condense a massive community of the smartest beings in the multiverse into one flat plane. Of course, it wouldn't look like that from the outside! The fact that you'd need to ride non-euclidian space-time to enter it would mean that the light from it would be distorted until it wouldn't be recognizable as a physical object. Certainly, individual sections may look similar to modern cities, but they could also be centered around different themes and purposes, they could be more walkable in tighter communities, or they could be more logistically sound. Since the city of Unison houses creatures from every corner of reality, some areas would throw humanity's limited concept of what a city is entirely out the window. And so, at the center of the universe, life has taken hold of the greatest powers imaginable, and it's using them to learn, innovate, and create beyond our wildest dreams.

That said, the universe is far too big for anyone to be left behind.

Elements rendered in Blender 3.4, composited in Photoshop

Comments

Read Next