Let's get real, guys....

No, in spite of my recent drop in activity, I am still trying to work on all of the projects I can for this site and am not quitting. Rest easy there.
On a more serious note, we here at Th'Den Wheja Productions really need your support! We've been putting a lot of effort in trying to create high-quality experiences that entertain, educate, and innovate ever since we started as a hokey little art blog in the summer of 2011. We believed that we could do so alongside our other responsibilities with ease and with low costs to provide a free platform for our skills and talents.
However, recent events have demonstrated the inner complications of this mindset. As much as I don't like to put my personal problems forward, they have been greatly interfering with other aspects of my life, including my maintenance of this website. I am consistently facing burnout, and attending college has put me in a, shall we say, less-than-desirable financial situation. I have plans to fix this, but in the meantime...
Th'Den Wheja Productions needs you.

Like I said, I have no plans to abandon this site, so I'll do my best to find funds if you decide not to donate, but doing so will ensure without a doubt that you'll find more of the great art and interactivity that you have come to expect from us. Feel free to request an art piece or animation from us on our Fiverr page, collaborate or commission a piece from Deviantart, or contribute as little as a dollar per month on our Patreon! The things that we fight for on our site are needed more than ever- now is the time to press forward with all the determination we can muster!
For art!
For Science!!
FOR ADVENTURE!!!


Fiverr- thdenwheja756
Patreon- ThDen Wheja
Deviantart- ThDen-Wheja

Comments

Read Next