Yeah, about that...

Surprise! I'm not dead.
Calm down, calm down. I'll get there soon enough.

As I'm sure you're aware, I stated two months ago that I was working on a massive project and that all of you would be able to see it soon. Unfortunately, I ran into some bigger problems in that development, as well as a few more in my personal life, that set me back further than I would have liked. The project hasn't made any real progress, and neither have any others I have announced.
On the other hand, I have been working hard on securing a better future for the site in terms of both its own development and how I can continue to contribute to it. Definite patterns have been appearing on the site, and it was about time I analyzed them and saw what you as an audience like and want. In the last few months alone, tools have become available that can bring the universe and all that it can offer to our fingertips with more realism and interactivity than ever before, and I'd be remissed not to utilize them to the best of my ability. Of course, my time away has left the site in somewhat of a disarray, but rest assured that we are still working to bring it up to the scale that we have been hoping for since the beginning.

Stay tuned!

Rendered in Unity
Assets created in Photoshop and Blender

Comments

Read Next