Coming Soon...


For those of you not in the know, yesterday was my 22nd birthday.
I normally try to post on that day as well as on Independence Day (Happy 4th, by the way), but I was taking a look back on the previous year. In all honesty towards myself and to my audience, it was definitely my least productive year so far. Not only did I only post a dismal 45 pieces since my previous birthday, but I also neglected several of my other social media outlets, not to mention the massive hits my personal life took. I have given every excuse I have as to why I haven't been posting as much, but I am making a resolution now to work better. You as an audience have subscribed to my content for a very good reason, and I am dedicated to making that reason worthwhile.
Let's start with some actual content...

Comments

Read Next