Unity Test Render


Yep, you're reading the time right.
I'm uploading this around 2 AM local time.
I don't know what's happening this semester of college, but I'm finding myself awake all night just trying to fall asleep. It's not that I'm not eating or exercising well enough- I am. I can't even blame it on the class load this time. There's just no falling asleep for me, I guess.
It's not all bad, though. After a while, I give up and try to do something more productive. The last few days, I've been exploring some of Unity's rendering capabilities, which are actually pretty darn high in the 2018.01 update. All the textures and models here are custom-made, and this culminated from about 12 hours' worth of work, not counting the amount of time I spent researching add-ons and techniques. What do you guys think? Is game design something worth pursuing? Let me know in the comments or on social media.
Okay, I've gotta wrap this up. I can sense a heck of a migraine coming on.

Textured in Photoshop, Modeled in Blender, and Rendered in Unity.
Add-ons used: Post-Processing Stack, MeshBrush

Comments

Read Next