Happy New Year!!- 2018


In spite of what you may or may not have heard, I am not dead!
These last few weeks have set a personal record for the longest time spent off-site, and I will freely admit it is one I am not proud of. I meant to get back sooner, but college finals got the best of me, and the little events in life just got in the way.
But now is not the time for that. That was all in 2017, and now is the start of a new year, with new possibilities and hopes. I've been doing a great deal of research and development in my brief hiatus, and I have several new projects that are going to rock this next year to the core.
This last year may not have dealt us that much, but we are smart, creative, and optimistic people on this site- we can build off of what we've got to show the world the value of science, storytelling, technology, and art. I may be getting a little pretentious here, but I honestly have a lot of hope for the future, and it can only start with what we do here now. I'll be doing my best, and I know you guys are going to do it too!
For art!
For Science!!
FOR ADVENTURE!!!

Rendered in Photoshop

P.S., I would like to report that the GeekFest table (held almost a month ago) was a huge success. I'd like to thank all the people who dropped by to show their support and feedback. Below are links to some of the artists I shared the floor with, all of which are very talented and worth the comments. Check them out!

Aileen Rose: https://theblueskyphoenix.tumblr.com/
Anne Hairball: hairballdraws.tumblr.com
Avalon Johnson: pearlieswines.tumblr.com
Mina Nina: https://twitter.com/mckayowens08


Comments

Read Next