Announcement Roll-Off

What's happening, everybody?
I wanted to use this post to make three rather large announcements, mostly because one would seem like a waste of space.
First off, I am officially up for hire for any commissions, collaborations, or consultations on any artistic or scientific project. I may be going to college for Physics, but I do have a year and a half of professional graphic design under my belt, and it seems like a great idea to actually use those skills until I graduate. Spread the word; Art, Science, and Adventure are still going strong!
(But I may have to hold off on the "Th'Den Wheja" tag until I gain some better footing.)


The next two mostly pertain to students at the college I'm attending: BYU-Idaho.
Tomorrow, Saturday December 2nd, from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, I will be running a booth at Geek Fest in Kirkham 202 to show off some of my work. If you are in the area, admission is free, and you'll get a chance to see some of my sketchbook pieces as well as a 3D modeling demonstration. While you are there, I'd also recommend checking out the various workshop tables- I'll have a few contributions on the Animation and Comic Book tables, but both workshops have a massive amount of talent in them. This is a fantastic way to boost these hardworking artists (and physicist) and show how much we appreciate their effort.
Last, but not least, my work will also be featured in BYU-I's Outlet Art Journal and Gallery for the Fall 2017 Semester! To be fair, I'm not entirely certain which piece made it in- I may have panicked and sent in two dozen submissions. Even so, I'm excited to find out which one made it at the awards ceremony on December 12, as well as see all the other dedicated artists who were also selected.
This is going to be an awesome set of two weeks! The last year has been hard on most of us, for certain, but we have made it into the final stages. We're going to have to face it and roll into the next year soon, but we're going to do more than just hope it gets better- we're going to put ourselves out there, work hard, find our passions, and use our heads to make this future as bright as we can.
For art!
For Science!!
FOR ADVENTURE!!!

Rendered in Photoshop

Comments

Read Next