Riddle for the Ages

Riddle for the Ages by Jacob Wheeler

I'm back! This time, I have MORE MUSIC!
Sorry about the long wait from two weeks ago. If you're new to the site, I normally try to post once to thrice per week, but this last week had some, shall we say, academic chaos. I'm still moving forward in my Physics degree in my self-destructive quest to do everything in the universe, but don't let that scare you into thinking I'd leave you entirely art-less. As long as you keep on being awesome, so will I.
In any case, this piece was just to get me back into the composition business. It's heavily derivative of some better-paid musician's work (sorry Martin O'Donnell and/or Microsoft Studios,) but was also designed to be looped for a video game soundtrack- perhaps as background music for a grand puzzle-adventure? Again, let us know what you think about this direction in the comments below or on social media. Your input is always appreciated!

Composed in Musescore

Comments

Read Next