Dino Hunter- the Coming of Baal

More 3D renders! More dinosaurs! More crazy, out-of-this-world topics that are way out of scale!
Back when I was young and crazy (about three months ago) I got a brilliant idea of mixing religious themes with scientific theories. I'm not to sure HOW I got the idea of making acrocanthosaurus the king of all evil, but it came with a rather alarming bit of mock-scripture that I wrote.
And there was one demon among them with the voice of a hundred warriors and the feet of the mountains, and from his mouth came the light of the eternal torment. And all the demons looked upon him and cried "Behold, our god cometh." 
 - Mordecai 2:3-4

CAUTION: do not take it for real verse. You won't find it in any book of the Bible, Torah, Qu'ran, or any other religious book you worship with.
Anyways, more sci-fi-steroided dinosaurs (and animations) coming soon.

Rendered in Blender 2.6

Comments

Read Next