Denver Trip- Earth Day

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I've been so far away from my modem lately that I haven't even had time to paint anything, really.
If you're interested, I went into downtown Denver the other day for an Artist's Festival. So I brought my camera so that I could take as many pictures as I wanted of the city and them bring them back here to share the boundaries of nature and civilization in a poetic expression on the World Wide network.
Then I found out my camera's batteries had died.
That's right. I couldn't even take a photograph that day.
Oh, well. At least I was able to get a nifty little Flash Animation for you guys.
What are the odds of getting another one soon? Not likely. It's expensive, I'm flat broke, and I probably won't even get another class for it for another three years.
*sigh*
Anyways, Happy Earth Day.
To celebrate, I was able to get my camera charged up to get the most bizarre weather you can get on planet. (For security purposes, I'll only tell you that it's in Colorado) Enjoy!



Comments

Read Next